Remap Consulting is searching for talented, enthusiastic individuals to join our expanding team. We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for the pharmaceutical industry and a keen eye for detail who are interested in joining our team.
Who is Remap Consulting?
Remap Consulting is a specialist pharmaceutical pricing, reimbursement and market access consultancy offering an evidence-based approach to optimising patient access for our client’s products. We work with a broad range of clients, from top 10 pharma through to small start-up organisations, on a diverse range of therapy areas and product launches.
The Analyst role is integral to our business success and you will be working closely with the senior partners on a diverse range of projects.
Within your role you will be responsible for:
- Conducting research to help identify evidence and solutions that will help to address our client’s needs
- Creating high quality reports, presentations and other client deliverables
- Managing projects and ensuring deliverables are achieved within stated timelines
- Analysing and interpreting data to deliver product, company and market analyses that will shape client recommendations
- Proactively developing knowledge of global pricing and market access systems and consulting methodologies
- Taking an active role in proposal development and building relationships with clients to drive long-term partnerships
What we are looking for:
- A strong academic track record (minimum of 2.1 classification), with ideally a life sciences, pharmacy or medical related degree
- An interest in and desire to learn about the constantly evolving pharmaceutical commercial landscape
- Excellent work ethic and commitment to delivering high quality work
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good project management, time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional IT skills in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong teamwork and self-motivation skills
- Commercial acumen and an entrepreneurial approach
- You must be able to demonstrate that you are eligible to work in the UK
What we offer:
We have a highly supportive, friendly and collaborative environment which is focused on client, business and individual success. We believe in developing people and provide numerous training opportunities to ensure that you can continually grow and develop within Remap Consulting.
Our benefits package is designed to reward high performance and develop our employees so that they can realise their potential. Our benefits package includes a competitive salary; performance-related rewards; flexible working options within a friendly and informal office environment; pension and access to an on-site gym and restaurant. This position is based at our UK office, in a stunning location just outside Manchester, UK.