Attractive salary and bonus package
XenoGesis is looking for a dynamic and ambitious Business Development Executive to join its growing team.
The Business Development Executive will be tasked with identifying and managing a portfolio of potential new clients from small biotechs and virtual CROs through to pharmaceutical and agrochemical companies. The role will involve building strong and trusted relationships with these companies and working closely with the team at XenoGesis.
The successful applicant will:
- Have previous experience in a business development or sales role
- Have a scientific background and drug discovery experience
- Ability to understand quickly the exact needs of each potential client
- Demonstrate a consultative sales approach
- Be highly motivated, ambitious and driven by success
- Be results orientated and target focussed
- Be passionate about progression
- Have excellent communication skills
Whilst a scientific pharmaceutical background is ideal, experience in DMPK is not essential. The role can be based anywhere in the UK.
About XenoGesis: Based at BioCity in Nottingham, XenoGesis Ltd. is the UK’s largest independent laboratory-based contract research organisation (CRO) specialised in preclinical drug metabolism & pharmacokinetics (DMPK), quantitative bioanalysis and expert interpretation.
How to apply:
If you think you have what it takes to drive business development at XenoGesis, send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th April 2017.
We respectfully ask for no agencies please.