Remap Consulting is searching for talented, enthusiastic individuals to join our expanding team. We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for pricing and market access and a keen eye for detail who are interested in joining our bespoke pricing and market access consultancy.
Who is Remap Consulting?
Remap Consulting is a specialist pricing, reimbursement and market access consultancy offering an integrated, evidence-based approach to optimising price and patient access for our client’s products. We work with a broad range of clients, from top 10 Pharma through to small start-up organisations, on a diverse range of business critical projects and product launches.
The Consultant role is integral to our business success and you will be working closely with the senior partners on a diverse range of pricing, strategic market access and training projects.
Within your role you will be responsible for:
- Leading and managing projects to ensuring deliverables are achieved within stated timelines
- Establishing long term client relationships with a view to be seen as a trusted advisor
- Presenting to client audiences via teleconference or in face-to-face meetings
- Conducting research to help identify evidence and solutions that will help to address our client’s needs
- Creating high quality reports, presentations and other client deliverables
- Analysing and interpreting data to deliver product, company and market analyses that will shape client recommendations
- Managing and supporting junior team members to ensure their continued development
- Developing pricing and reimbursement materials, such as HTA submissions, price and reimbursement submission forms, tender documents to support patient access to client’s products
- Proactively developing knowledge of global pricing and market access systems and consulting methodologies
- Taking an active role in business development and proposal writing, with the aim of generating new leads for the business
What we are looking for:
- At least three year’s prior pharmaceutical consulting or pricing and market access expertise
- A strong academic track record (minimum of 2.1 classification), with ideally a life sciences, pharmacy or medical related degree
- Excellent work ethic and commitment to delivering high quality work
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good project management, time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional IT skills in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong teamwork and self-motivation skills
- An interest in and desire to learn about the constantly evolving pharmaceutical pricing and reimbursement environment
- Commercial acumen and an entrepreneurial approach
- You must be able to demonstrate that you are eligible to work in the UK
What we offer:
We have a highly supportive, friendly and collaborative environment which is focused on client, business and individual success. We believe in developing people and can offer rapid increase in responsibilities and opportunities.
Our benefits package is designed to reward high performance and develop our employees so that they can realise their potential. Our benefits package includes a competitive salary; performance-related rewards; flexible working options within a friendly and informal office environment; training opportunities; pension and access to an on-site gym and restaurant. This position is based at our UK office, in a stunning location just outside Manchester, UK.