Flow Chemist - £28,000 pa
Full-time – 37.5 hours per week
Molplex Pharmaceuticals is a growing company located in Alderley Park, Cheshire. We are looking to recruit an experienced Flow Chemist to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative and progressive company.
To lead Molplex’s microfluidics automated library synthesis platform. The candidate will be responsible for the optimization of reactions and the efficient microfluidics synthesis of high quality libraries based on those reactions.
Skills and Knowledge
- Discovery and validation of synthetic methods that are amenable to flow chemistry
- Optimisation of flow methodology for purity and delivery time
- Timely delivery of pure, characterised compound collections
- Maintenance of flow chemistry systems to maximise the productivity of the discovery teams
Education and Experience
- PhD or equivalent experience in organic synthesis
- Considerable experience with microfluidic instrumentation
- Familiarity with high-throughput purification equipment
- General IT skills
This is a great opportunity for a motivated, proactive and dynamic person who is looking to progress their career in a highly professional environment and friendly team.
There is onsite parking and restaurant facilities are available.
If you have all the relevant experience then please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this position.