BioCity, one of Europe’s largest life science incubator’s are looking for a graduate with graphic design skills and a passion for marketing.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop creative, engaging and innovative designs from concept to completion across a broad range of marketing and design projects.
The successful candidate will provide support to the central Marketing team to help ensure the smooth coordination and implementation of the marketing plan.
With the ability to conceptualize, design and produce marketing collateral whilst working across multiple platforms, the candidate will play an integral role in creating local initiatives that influence national objectives.
Due to the fast growing nature of the company, the career opportunities at BioCity are far reaching. The company offers training, mentoring and the space to grow a rewarding career.
(Include, but are not limited to)
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager, coordinating and supporting marketing campaigns and promoting upcoming events
- Maintaining corporate identity, sourcing & managing production vendors, producing designs for a diverse range of marketing collateral such as promotional print collateral, advertisements, e-blasts, landing pages, signs, etc.
- Contribute to projects at every level from pre-flight artwork checks to conceptual design and layout.
- Updating and maintaining the BioCity website.
- Assist in communicating updates via email communications.
- Assist in creating content and monitoring social media channels.
- Administrative support across multiple platforms for on-site services; The Meeting Space, Lab Services and Café.
- Support the Marketing department as required developing new initiatives
Desired Skills & Experience
- True passion for design
- Dedicated, enthusiastic and proactive
- Willing and able to contribute fresh and innovative ideas
- An eye for layout, great typography, attention to detail with the ability to work to brand guidelines
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite 6 (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- At least a basic understanding of CMS; Web Design/build skills/experience
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once; prioritizing appropriately to meet deadlines
- Educated to graduate level. Degree in a marketing or design related field would be an advantage
- Excellent communicator; strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to confidently articulate and visualise design ideas
- Flexible and enjoy working in a high pace, fast moving and changing environment
The role is full time and reports into the Marketing Manager.