About the company
North 51 is a growing and successful business, employing over 60 people nationwide. Around 30 people are based in the head office at BioCity Nottingham.
North 51 has businesses in the digital/ software, recruitment and healthcare provision sectors.
Due to the continued growth of the business an opportunity has arisen for an Administrator to join our office management team.
About the role
Reporting to the Office Operations Manager, the role would suit someone taking their second career step. The successful candidate will support the existing team of three in overseeing the day-to-day functions of the business, including:
- Taking and managing incoming phone calls
- Managing visitors including booking them in, arranging parking and greeting
- Arranging meetings and booking rooms
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Maintaining office stationary supplies
- Managing new starters, leavers and staff HR details
- Managing the payroll
- Producing invoices and managing debtors
- Receiving, processing and paying incoming bills and invoices
- Car fleet management including ordering, delivery and collection
- Managing the company wide mobile phone contract
- Maintaining an electronic and paper filing system
- Processing company expenses claims
- General office duties including letter typing, submitting service requests, photocopying, collecting post etc
- Salary depending on experience.
- 25 days annual leave
- A city centre location (with parking) in our recently re-developed air conditioned offices.