Catapult Venture Managers Limited has recently been appointed Fund Manager of the GM & Cheshire Life Sciences Fund based at Alderley Park and now requires an experienced Office Manager.
The successful candidate will have a professional, mature outlook, proven office experience, be flexible, have excellent interpersonal skills, a good standard of education. Self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team and able to manage the Executives’ time. Experience of working in a regulated financial environment is desirable.
The Office Manager position will report to the Group Financial Controller and is primarily responsible for:-
- Initial set up of office
- The day to day running of the Alderley Park office, including liaison with appropriate external parties re premises, IT infrastructure, telephony and business supplies
- Scheduling and co-ordinating communication / reporting with members of the Advisory Committee
- Maintaining office and portfolio company filing system
- Ensuring that new and further investment completion files are constructed in a timely manner and in compliance with the procedures manual
- Provide assistance to the executive team
- Provide Group FC with billing information
- Local marketing of the AP Fund
- Ad hoc general office duties
Full time position: Monday – Friday 35 hours per week
Competitive salary, pension scheme, death in service, healthcare