Monica Healthcare is driven by creativity and innovation in Wireless Healthcare, an area of technology which will define the next decade.
Our focus is on cutting edge sensing technology for the care of unborn babies and as we continue to grow, our products – exported to the USA, Brazil, Russia, India & China - are getting smaller, smarter and better connected.
We are now recruiting creative, committed people who are excited by health and technology and how they can make a difference
The ideal candidate will manage the smooth running of the Company’s operation, to reduce the administrative burden on rest of the team. Three key components will be: A} The responsibility for the management of the supply chain, goods in and sales order processing, including thorough documentation. B) Supporting the marketing activities of the company. C) Office administration. A flexible approach is required to help support new projects. The ideal candidate will be friendly and professional in the approach and have a proactive can do attitude.
Supply chain management
- Inventory control
- Process purchase orders
- Goods in
- Supplier interaction
- Sales order processing (including packing and shipping)
- Understanding of different customers shipping requirements
Process returns and replacements
Provide support to maintain Monica’s marketing materials and intelligence, including:
- Keep Company’s web site current and work with web designers as needed
- Monitor and manage the Company’s marketing materials and assist in ensuring they meet regulatory approval, are accurate and up-to-date.
- Help and assisst in the production and development of marketing materials
- Manage device, user interface, label and operator manual translation and the re-order of sales material.
- Develop with the Sales Manager and maintain a data base of customer needs and how individual Company devices are used and why
- Coordinate meetings and conferences with attending staff, booking stand space and organizing shipment of exhibition stand, demo materials etc.
Interact positively and professionally with customers, vendors and visitors.
Oversee all aspects of general office coordination, including:
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member or take a message and ensure it is expedited
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine enquiries
- Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to, copying, faxing, mailing, report generation and filing.
- Create and modify documents such as invoices, reports, memos, and letters using word processing, spreadsheet, database and/or other presentation software such as Microsoft Office, Sage or other programs.
- Make travel arrangements for staff.
- Collect and maintain inventory of office equipment and supplies.
- Follow Monica’s 13485 Quality process
Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of company, customer and staff information.
- Administrative - Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Microsoft Office Skills,
- Organization, Time Management, Verbal Communication
- Must be computer literature (Microsoft Office, emails and spreadsheet) with the ability to learn new software programs (i.e. Sage, Adobe Illustrator)
- Record management
- Be organised and structured in their approach to work
- Enthusiastic and proactive approach to their role
- Minimum of A-level’s or equivalent qualifications preferred
- Experience in similar a role
- Level/Salary Range: Competitive
- Will Train Applicant(s): Training provided
- Travel Required: No
- Position Type: Full-time
- Date posted: 2nd December 2013
- Posting Expires: 31st December 2013
Please send CV and covering letter quoting above job title and marked for the attention of the Sales Mananger by 31st December 2013 to: