Based at: BioCity Nottingham
Reporting to: Operations Manager
The purpose of this role is to support the Operations Manager and ensure BioCity Nottingham meets its objectives and service standards, through effective and efficient management of the facility. This will be achieved by successfully undertaking day to day responsibilities and administrative tasks to maintain a high quality experience and service for all tenants, visitors and users of the BioCity Nottingham site.
- Provide high‐quality administrative support to Operations Manager.
- Support Operations Manager with account management of the existing tenant companies to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- >Manage the set up/expansion/relocation (internal or external) of physical tenants (e.g.furniture, telecoms etc.) through the site Facilities, Engineering and Security Teams.
- Ensure the appearance and operation of the facilities is well maintained, including providing assistance in planning and overseeing refurbishments such as lab/office changes.
- Provide assistance with managing the outsourced contractors such as cleaning and IT contractors to ensure high standards of service provision are achieved.
- Act as first point of contact for tenants for the services provided on site.
- Collate & manage the data for services provided to tenant companies to enable invoicing.
- Assist in preparing budget in the final quarter of each year and support Operations Manager in ensuring budget to actual variance is minimised.
- Develop and maintain appropriate information systems in order to monitor performance and cost to ensure services are being delivered to appropriate levels of quality and within budget.
- Create, maintain, and ensure electronic information systems are up to date.
- Work with site Engineering Team to resolve problems affecting the services and building infrastructure.
- Provide administrative support to Engineering Team when needed.
- Liaising with IT Fractional Director and other staff on special projects, becoming involved as necessary.
- Provide administrative support for monitoring and reporting in relation to externally funded projects.
- Be responsible for collecting and producing monthly KPIs.
- Provide assistance and cover to The Meeting Space coordinator when needed.
- Other activities as required to ensure the smooth running of the facility.
- Support a culture of continuous improvement and of excellence amongst support services staff.
Skills and personal attributes required:
- Attention to detail
- Effective communication
- Data entry and administrative skills
- Good team worker
- Great organization
- Good time management
- Ability to learn quickly
- Observant and self‐motivated
- Flexible schedule
- Follow through
Hours of work: 37.5 hrs per week; Monday to Friday with one hour unpaid lunch break.
33 days per annum (including allowance for Public Holidays)
Stakeholder pension scheme (with contribution from BioCity equal to 3% of salary) after successful completion of probationary period.
Hot and cold catering provided on‐site by The Kitchen, open Monday to Friday 7.30am to 2.00pm.
How To Apply
Please submit your ‘Application for Employment’ form. Include details of current salary/ salary expectations and notice period in your cover email.
Closing date: 31 March 2016
Please send your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org