40 hours per week including some weekend work.
Salary: £20,000-£22,000 gross per annum dependent on experience plus bonus (OTE £30,000)
PRECIOUS CELLS – Biocity Scotland, Bo’ness Road, Newhouse, ML1 5UH
Precious Cells, founded in 2008, has grown into a globally operational medtech healthcare company spanning four continents, serving thousands of direct clients and working with several thousand healthcare professionals across more than 25 countries.
Precious Cells Group has established an international reputation in the innovation and translational development of Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine. Key areas of operations are Cord Blood Stem Cells and Peripheral Blood Stem Cells. Other areas include Dental Pulp, Adipose Tissue and Bone Marrow derived stem cells. The Group has developed proprietary cell banking platform technologies and tools for use in stem cell research for transplant preparation and cell transplant characterisation.
Based in Newhouse (between Glasgow and Edinburgh) at our Pharmacells™ Office, we are looking to recruit a Client Relationship Officer (CRO) to work in our busy Sales Department.
This is an exciting and integral role of the sales team and is responsible for responding to all inbound sales enquiries/leads (web, phone, email) across all BioBank, Private, Precious Cells Miracle opportunities (PCM), and Lab Tools (ClioCell) products. Principally, this team is the main point of contact for all products.
This Client Relationship team deal with Q&A’s, respond immediately to inbound calls/web enquiries and email/post appropriate documentation.
Key responsibilities for the successful candidates will include but are not limited to:
- Handling incoming telephone, internet, email enquiries across all BioBank and Tools products UK and International and ensuring top quality customer service is provided *
- Knowledgeable regards standard Q&A’s, consent process, client contract, pricing plans
- Persuasive, empathetic, but effective lead converter/ sales closer! *
- Able to follow-up and convert marketing campaign lead generation e.g. competitions, exhibitions *
- Work with SalesForce.com CRM system to manage leads and generate reports
- Achievement of Quarterly KPI’s and targets *
- Engaging and developing both current and new territories/distribution outlets to build lasting relationships
- Generating and forwarding customer invoices as required
- Producing timely reports on sales pipeline
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with departmental teams, co-workers and managers
(* denotes key duties of the role)
Our ideal candidate will be part of a small team, delivering outstanding customer service, reach key performance indicators and set revenue targets and actively promote the high standards and image of Precious Cells.
If you have professional customer service experience, a proven track record of achieving sales targets, good organisational and presentation skills together with good written and spoken English, and have experience of using CRM packages then we want to hear from you. Experience of working within the healthcare industry or of selling healthcare services to health care professionals would be advantageous.
How to apply
Please send your CV & Covering Letter to us at email@example.com stating why you think you would be suited to the job.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS is 5pm Thursday 28 May 2015.
Those selected for interview will be contacted shortly after this. Unfortunately Precious Cells is unable to contact candidates who have not been invited for interview.
*** Recruitment agencies are respectfully requested not to contact the office as Precious Cells are currently managing this recruitment internally.