Remap Consulting is searching for talented, friendly, and enthusiastic individuals to join our expanding team. We are looking for candidates who are highly organised, able to efficiently multi-task and can communicate effectively in a friendly and courteous manner at all levels. Candidates will have a keen eye for detail and the ability to complete tasks efficiently to meet challenging deadlines. Proven administrative skills and an interest in joining our bespoke pricing and market access consultancy are essential.
Who is Remap Consulting?
Remap Consulting is a specialist pharmaceutical pricing, reimbursement and market access consultancy offering an integrated, evidence-based approach to optimising price and patient access for our client’s products. We work with a broad range of clients, from top 10 pharma through to small start-up organisations on a diverse range of business-critical projects, market access training and product launches.
The Project Administrator role is fundamental to our business success. You will be working closely with the senior management team and project teams and on a diverse range of administrative activities that support our strategic pricing and market access projects that meet the client and business needs.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, confident and have a flexible approach to work. You should be able to demonstrate good organisational skills including the ability to multi-task, prioritise work under pressure and meet conflicting deadlines. You will be willing to go the extra mile to support a diligent team of like-minded individuals.
The role requires the ability to work well as part of a team but also be self-motivated to complete the tasks independently, using your own initiative where appropriate.
- Understanding of finance procedures with good numerical skills
- Proven administrative experience, preferably within the pharmaceutical industry and/or a consultancy environment
- Excellent IT skills – Spreadsheets, word processing, PowerPoint, email, and data entry
- PowerPoint creative design
- SharePoint experience
- Experience in marketing and social media
- Results driven: Takes responsibility for own activities and tasks, demonstrating a desire to achieve the best possible results. Takes a proactive approach to tasks, requiring minimal supervision
- Team working: Actively work with colleagues to build relationships and maintain a strong effective team
- Effective communication: Able to communicate effectively with both excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Planning and organising: Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and respond to requests and enquiries in a timely and accurate manner
- Time management: Ability to multi-task, prioritise work under pressure and meet conflicting deadlines
- Quality management: High level of accuracy/attention to detail. Be proactive about improving processes and ways of working, actively seeking and acting on feedback
Finance & business acumen:
- Support the financial & contractual activities of projects
- Manage & track the company petty cash
Planning & organising:
- Manage your own projects, ensuring deliverables are achieved within stated timelines
- Arrange internal & external meetings, including required logistics for external meetings
- General administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of the office, including tracking and reporting of team holidays and sickness
Data & reporting:
- Managing & maintaining data storage & data management systems
- Support the team in the creation of high quality reports, presentations & other client deliverables
- Support the project team to deliver digital solutions
- Update & maintain the company website blogs, LinkedIn & Twitter feeds
- Maintenance of company newsletter contact mailing list
- Manage the creation & delivery of company quarterly newsletter articles via email, website & LinkedIn
- Participate in brainstorms and internal team discussions
Branding & guidelines:
- Develop & maintain company branded materials & templates
- Proof reading & document formatting ensuring adherence to company branded guidelines
- Take responsibility for your own actions, learning & personal development by setting clear goals & expectations, tracking progress & acting on feedback
You must be able to demonstrate that you are eligible to work in the UK
What we offer
We have a highly supportive, friendly and collaborative environment which is focused on client, business and individual success. We believe in developing people and can offer rapid increase in responsibilities and opportunities.
Our benefits package is designed to reward high performance and develop our employees so that they can realise their potential. Our benefits package includes a competitive salary; performance-related rewards; flexible working options within a friendly and informal office environment; training opportunities; pension and access to an on-site gym and restaurant. This position is based at our UK office, in a stunning location just outside Manchester, UK.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Remap Consulting does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Recruitment agencies should not send resumes related to career opportunities within Remap Consulting. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.