Following our continued expansion, two exciting opportunities have arisen to join our R&D team.
Upperton Limited is a Nottingham based contract R&D company that specialises in the formulation and spray drying of pharmaceutical and biotechnology products, providing a complete development service from early stage feasibility through to development and scale-up.
This role, reporting to the R&D Director, involves working safely and efficiently as part of the lab team. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential and only candidates able to work effectively as part of a team will be considered.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level in chemistry, biology or pharmaceutical sciences
- Have experience of working within a laboratory environment
- Be responsible for the safe operation of the company’s spray drying processes to meet batch production requirements
- Assist with general laboratory duties as required
- Prepare technical documentation to support development work and manufacturing including lab books, batch records and project reports
- Participate in batch analysis, testing and release as required