BioCity Nottingham is looking for a motivated Receptionist/Facilities Assistant to support the Facilities and BioCity team in the running of day to day responsibilities and administrative tasks. The successful candidate will also maintain a professional and friendly service for all tenants and visitors.
This is a full time permanent position 37.5 hr working week
The successful candidate should be able to work independently as well as part of a team; well presented with excellent customer service and communication skills. In addition, have previous experience within a similar role and have good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ensuring visitors sign in and sign out by providing temporary security cards
- Informing appropriate contact on their arrival
- Managing car parking arrangements
- Answering inbound calls
- Maintaining reception, post room, common areas and entrances to ensure an immaculate appearance
- Assisting with postal deliveries and collections
- Franking post daily
- Acting as first point of contact for tenants and the facilities department, exercising judgement and initiative
- Providing lunch cover and ad hoc/annual leave cover for other Receptionists/Facilities Assistants as required
- Create, maintain and ensure electronic records are kept up to date
- Logging of service requests and ensuring completion of service requests in appropriate time frames
- Maintaining BOC gas stock control and placing orders when necessary
- Assist in the setup, welcome and induction of new tenants as directed by the Facilities Manager