Scientist - Microbiologist
Do you have experience within the biopharmaceutical industry? Can you perform well in a fast paced environment? Can you work well in a team and also independently on your own initiative? Do you appreciate strong Company values? Then you will fit in well with Sartorius Stedim BioOutsource Ltd. We are looking for outstanding individuals who want to make an impact in a new exciting business area and can work effectively to deliver targets and drive standards.
Sartorius Stedim BioOutsource Ltd, based in Glasgow, are building a new innovative manufacturing facility to deliver cell banking services and become the showcase facility for Sartorius products. We are looking for an experienced Microbiology Scientist to support the implementation of environmental monitoring and cell banking sterility testing programmes
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a strong work ethic with previous experience in a similar position being highly desirable.
In return we can offer you a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, full on the job training, and significant opportunity for personal growth and development within a rapidly expanding successful CRO.
What you can look forward to achieving
- Supporting the establishment of microbiological services
- Being responsible for the execution of the Environmental Monitoring programme, trending and interpretation of results
- Executing facility and process qualification
- Being responsible for the cell banking sterility testing programmes to GMP
- Being responsible for completion of assigned tasks, ensuring timelines are met and clients receive an excellent service level
- Working as part of team to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Ensuring compliance and working with QA to address any potential issues
- Training and developing other members of the team
- Challenging and improving our existing systems & processes
Skills and experience that you need to bring to our Company
You will have a Degree in a relevant discipline with a proven track record for execution of environmental monitoring and sterility testing programmes within a GMP manufacturing facility. Excellent technical knowledge in microbial systems and sterility testing is essential.
You will be driven and motivated, with excellent communication and organisational skills as well as the ability to time manage effectively.
Closing Date 9th May 2016
How to Apply:
Please send a copy of your CV along with a covering letter.