Sygnature Discovery is the UK’s largest independent provider of integrated drug discovery resource and expertise to the global biotech and pharmaceutical industry. Our clients place particular value on the highly flexible, transparent and collaborative business model we have developed. To support this energetic and creative working environment, we have built a suite of advanced technologies at Biocity Nottingham in which our scientists have become expert practitioners in drug discovery.
To support the increasing demand for our newly established services in support of integrated drug projects, we are looking for an innovative, enthusiastic and experienced senior DMPK scientist to join our DMPK & Physical Sciences group. Joining Sygnature at this exciting time will give you the opportunity to shape the future of the department as we further develop this new offering for customers. Successful candidates are likely to have:
- a BSc, MSc and/or PhD in biology, chemistry, biochemistry or a related discipline
- knowledge of discovery DMPK
- a track record of establishing DMPK assays and interpreting DMPK data within a pharmaceutical, biotech or a CRO
- experience in performing absorption and drug transporter assays e.g. Caco-2 permeability, would be an advantage
- experience with data templates and data and instrument management (for instance LC-MS/MS-TOF)
- excellent client communication skills
In return we offer excellent training and benefits. These include highly competitive salaries, a pension scheme, private medical insurance and life assurance. We also provide an outstanding opportunity to grow your career and technical expertise.
Please note that candidates must be eligible and able to work in the UK. Please include details of your eligibility in your application.
Please include reference MM0915 in your application.