About Precious Cells
Precious Cells has been founded on the mission of making personalised medicine a reality by harnessing and making available the therapeutic and regenerative power of our precious stem cells to address the growing need of lifesaving stem cells transplantation. Stem cells are saving lives now. And tomorrow they will save even more #bepartofit.
About the role
The role is based at BioCity Scotland, a large life science park based on the M8 (near Glasgow). You will be working closely with a small and friendly team within a busy and unique company. The purpose of this position is to provide administrative support to the sales and operations team to ensure that a world class and regulatory compliant customer experience is provided.
A summary of the key duties include:
- Answering the phone, assisting callers and transferring calls to the relevant departments
- Sorting and receiving incoming and outgoing deliveries
- Inputting client records to the company database and completing related documents
- Checking for and chasing up discrepancies in client records and documents
- Main point of contact for office related queries and distribution of internal communication
- Efficient filing, scanning and copying of documents
- Assisting with external sites’ requirements as well liaising with our third party providers
- Issuing of customer documents such as invoices via email and post in a timely fashion
- Other various ad hoc duties
A meticulous attention to detail is a must have for this role! You should be able to bring a positive and conscientious attitude to the office every day and be focused on manging your tasks to a deadline. Polished communication skills and good spoken and written English are also essential. This role would suit those who are comfortable with autonomy as well as working within a team.
About the package
- Full time permanent position (Monday-Friday) with career progression opportunities
- Life insurance, pension, free parking, on site gym and a unique healthcare package
- £18,000 per annum