Reporting to the Support Services Manager and assisting with the smooth running of the Support Services Department within Biocity Scotland.
Duties will include:
- All activities required for Goods in/Out from warehouse
- Order picking stock from consumable store
- Parcel shipping
- Contacting Biocity Tenants via phone/e-mail
- Good housekeeping practices
- Using manual handling equipment (fork lift, pallet trucks)
- Providing cover for reception/post room if /when required
- General maintenance/Ground works as/when required.
- Delivery of product to client (via company Vehicle) if/when required
- Full clean driving license
- Word/Excel (at least basic level)
- Great communication skills
- Forklift license – Training can be provided.
This role will involve some heavy lifting and will also require a good attention to detail.
On the job training will be provided.