Integrated programme of support and funding for early stage life science businesses, translation, and commercialisation projects
What is it?
- N8 Research Partnership – sources of leading innovation projects and SMEs
- Seed Funding for exciting early stage projects and businesses provided by Catapult Ventures and Alderley Park Ventures
- BioCity’s 2 ½ day boot camps and 12 week “Develop” programmes which help to de-risk and the creation and growth of businesses; coaching in the latest tools for entrepreneurial excellence
- 1:1 coaching
- Access to world class network of industry domain Experts, mentors, and serial entrepreneurs
- Access to clinicians/clinical validation through the NHSA
- Advice and introductions to secure follow-on funding for your business
- Full use of the world class facilities and equipment at Alderley Park
Who can apply?
- Entrepreneurs including students, post-docs and academics, and SMEs at any career stage from anywhere in the UK*
- Research must be in the field of life sciences and healthcare and can include therapeutics, diagnostics, devices and digital. Inter-disciplinary projects are encouraged
Get in touch:
To find out more about the North of England Life Sciences Accelerator:
How to apply?
To apply for the North of England Life Sciences Accelerator, please add your details above, once you hit enter the application form will download. Please complete it and email the form to email@example.com
Applications will be triaged by an expert panel and successful applicants from this stage will be invited to a 3 day bootcamp before the final selection.
Application deadline: 31 January 2017
Activities part funded by: