Helping you build a stronger bioscience business, faster
Your business will be more successful, both financially and strategically, due to...
- Better people: Alderley Park has an available talent pool of highly skilled scientists. Through our networks and connections, we will support you in recruiting the staff you need for your business.
- Faster start: fully fitted laboratories and offices. The laboratory facilities are of 'big pharma' standard and are ready to be used from day one. Our team will work with you to expedite your move and get you and your equipment operational in the fastest possible time frame. This means there will be minimal or no delay in setting up your offices/labs here; you will be able to offer your services with confidence from the start.
- Lower operating costs: We offer competitive rents. We only charge for productive lab and office space, helping you to reduce premises costs by up to 50% versus a standalone facility. This is because reception, break out facilities, coffee rooms, toilets and corridors are all part of common areas which you have access but do not have to rent. You also do not pay for plant rooms, and rather than renting meeting rooms and video conferencing facilities for your exclusive use you can use the top quality facilities at Alderley Park on a pay as you go basis.
- More scalability - room to grow: As your business grows we will support you in developing a plan to provide you with the grow on lab space and facilities you need, enabling you to stay within the Park.
- Business Acceleration Programme: The Next Generation two day business Boot Camps, and follow on coaching and mentoring programmes help you to formulate, challenge, and validate business model assumptions.
- Growing on site cluster: With over 150 companies already part of the BioHub and growing fast, Alderley Park offers important networking and collaboration opportunities for your business.
- BioCity - specialists in the creation and development of life science businesses. BioCity provides homes and access to high-end equipment, shared services, training, business support and access to investment for new and growing bioscience businesses. The BioCity network is the largest concentrations of life science businesses in the UK. The 91% survival rate of companies at BioCity in Nottingham tangibly demonstrates one of the benefits to a company of being located within the BioCity network.
- And if that wasn't enough... a world famous, high prestigious address, a pleasant working environment with great social facilities and activities for staff, good public transport links and beautiful surrounding countryside.
Space available, contact us today on:
+44 (0)1625 468800
“We were up and running in the chemistry labs within two weeks of moving in, which is really fast. The move-in phase could not really have gone any smoother. We have been delighted by the support and engagement we have received from the BioHub site team. The facilities are world
class and appropriate for an organisation like ours, which is focused on delivering significant breakthroughs in research and development.”
Director, Redx Pharma and Redx Anti-Infectives