Base your business at the heart of BioCity Nottingham
Ideal for start-ups, the Innovation Centre provides unrivalled access to facilities, including in-house café The Kitchen and conferencing service, The Meeting Space. Shared lab facilities are easily accessible; autoclave, glass wash, technician serviced NMR, LCMSMS and gas store are located metres from your lab. Also found within the Innovation Centre are serviced deliveries dock, post room, fitness room, reception services and the BioCity offices; close at hand should you need us.
- Laboratories and offices from just 150 sq ft to over 2,000 sq ft
- Cold rooms
- Central lab facilities including autoclave, glass wash and washing machines/dryers (unmanned)
- NMR facility- technician serviced
- All inclusive service charge - protecting your business from the uncertainty of price increases in energy, rates etc
- Flexible tenancy agreements - with just 3 months notice, allowing you to increase or decrease the amount of space you need as the business demands
- A highly secure environment you’ll find that many people leave their doors open, reflecting how safe they feel and creating an environment of collaboration and mutual support
- Category 5e cable infrastructure to provide the internet capabilities you need
All companies at BioCity benefit from:
Facilities and ecosystem:
- High-end lab equipment available to rent: Competitive rates via the BioHub Rental Scheme
- Pay-as-you-go analytical services
- Purchasing Scheme: Facility, laboratory and scientific services suppliers at competitive rates
- Cafe and Hub space
- Prestigious business address
- Cluster of like-minded businesses operating in similar markets - companies collaborate and support each other
- BioCity Nottingham offers in-house, bespoke ICT packages to meet your company's needs. For more information, please click through to BioCity Broadband and Phone Services.
- Signage: company name within the entrance to the Innovation Centre
- Website: dedicated page on BioCity website linking to your company site
- Access to BioCity newsletters and intranet
Business Support Services:
- BioCity's events programme and extensive international networks
- Close proximity to similar businesses means potential new customers, suppliers, partners
- Local universities to source graduate and post-doc recruitment
Companies must operate within one of the following industries and have high growth potential.
- Medical technology
- Life Sciences
Looking for laboratory space in Innovation?
To discuss available space, to take a look around or simply to come and say hi,
contact us on: (0)1159 124 210