BioCity is the location for growing and ambitious life science businesses in Scotland
Become part of the BioCity network... One of the largest concentrations of life science businesses in the UK
- BioCity is a specialist in the creation and development of life science businesses. Companies based at BioCity Scotland will become part of the wider BioCity network of over 200 life science companies with sites in Nottingham and Alderley Park and links to AstraZeneca and Alliance Boots. The 91% survival rate of companies at BioCity in Nottingham tangibly demonstrates one of the benefits to a company of being located within the BioCity network.
- Strategically Placed: BioCity Scotland is ideally located between Edinburgh and Glasgow, allowing you to draw talent from both cities to your company.
- Room to Grow: A company based at BioCity can start-out with just as much space as they require. It is possible to expand on site without the need for relocation and business downtime, as the business grows. This is extremely cost effective for high growth technology businesses that may experience rapid development.
- Dynamic Life Sciences Cluster: Easy to develop collaborations, support one another via peer to peer learning, share resources, jointly apply for grants etc.
- Business Acceleration Programme: BioCity runs a successful Business Creation and acceleration programme, with coaching and mentoring to help companies to formulate, challenge, and validate business model assumptions; thereby creating more successful companies. You would be very welcome to attend these successful events on site.