The perfect environment for your company to grow and succeed
Larger businesses, and particularly those with a focus on chemistry, would benefit from locating in BioCity’s Stewart Adams Building.
Entry criteria: Companies must operate in the bioscience, pharmaceutical, medical technology or healthcare industries.
- laboratory/office units are approximately 2,000 sq ft;
- laboratory units each contain 8 x 2m wide ducted fume hoods;
- cold rooms;
- central lab facilities including autoclave, glass wash and washing machines/dryers (unmanned);
- NMR facility- technician serviced;
- all inclusive service charge- protecting your business from the uncertainty of price increases in energy, rates etc and allowing you to plan accurately;
- flexible tenancy agreements - with just 3 months notice, allowing you to increase or decrease the amount of space you need as the business demands;
- a highly secure environment you’ll find that many people leave their doors open, reflecting how safe they feel and creating an environment of collaboration and mutual support;
- category 5e cable infrastructure to provide the internet capabilities you need.
All companies at BioCity, regardless of which building they are based in, benefit from:
- on-site security and CCTV for your safety and convenience;
- dedicated meeting rooms which provide the facilities you need when meeting with clients;
- reception services for your clients’ convenience;
- access to the BioCity intranet;
- a handy city centre location – with over 30 restaurants and other places to eat within a 10 minute walk of BioCity, as well as 5 hotels offering a range of accommodation;
- the BioCity Discount Card - offering specially arranged discounts to your employees at shops, restaurants and hotels in Nottingham.
For more information, contact us