Comprehensive GMP Stability Storage Service, tailored to your needs.
Our team understands the importance of stability storage within the drug development process, focused on compliance, accuracy and passionate about providing comprehensive bespoke programmes.
GMP Stability Storage Service
- Continuous monitoring from a fully validated state of the art IMS system
- Full emergency back up with power generators and storage units
- On-site engineers
- Preventative maintenance programme
- Fully validated in compliance with EU and US cGMP regulations
- Management support in trial design, set down planning and GMP documentation
- Specialised manipulations, in-use cytotoxic handling, LN2 handling and controlled drug capability
- The GMP Stability Storage team have over 25 years' experience in Stability Storage Services
- ICH Storage conditions as standard
- Cytotoxic storage
- Cryogenic storage
Storage conditions available
Housed within a restricted, access controlled area, the BioCity, Scotland GMP Stability Suite has full backup generators to ensure no downtime in the event of power failure.
All stability rooms and cabinets are linked to a fully validated, state of the art 24 hour independent monitoring system (IMS). Alerting our team and allowing us to resolve problems rapidly, out of hours.
- Customer specific conditions available
Hear from our clients:
We would like to thank Marieanne and the team for providing us with a high quality of service which can always be relied upon, whether its assisting in set up of studies at that last moment, (we’ve had a few!) or personally driving through pulled samples for rapid delivery on the day, to allow us to meet tight time lines.
Contact us today on:
+44 (0)1698 539 611