Hematogenix are a GCP compliant, CAP and CLIA-certified specialist reference laboratory
- Position type: Full time, permanent
- Location: Alderley Park, Cheshire
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
Hematogenix are a GCP compliant, CAP and CLIA-certified laboratory that is designed to meet regulatory, clinical and research requirements. The Pharmaceutical Services Division of Hematogenix has the ability to “market-test” developed assays in its reference laboratory environment. Our primary pharmaceutical services include; biomarker testing and primary diagnoses, verified through our network of expert pathologists.
As a Clinical Trial Administrator/General Administrator you will aid in the administrative work for biomarker and diagnostic testing of oncology clinical samples, for clinical trials across Europe. In addition, you may be expected to assist in general office administrative tasks.
You will be expected to work to good clinical practice (GCP) guidelines, while working collaboratively as part of the project management team, in an efficient and supportive manner.
Education and experience
- Bachelors degree an advantage
- Microsoft Office skills essential
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical sector or a contract research organisation (CRO) is advantageous
- Experience in a GCP working environment is desirable
Skills and knowledge
The candidate should be flexible, with excellent communication skills, great attention to detail and the ability to work within a team. While some clinical trial experience is preferred, it is not necessary to have been at a senior level and further in-house training will be provided.