Clyde Biosciences is one of Scotland’s most exciting young life science companies. We are seeking a UK-based Director - Business Development to join our team. Our clients include most of the top pharmaceutical, biotech and stem cell companies worldwide.
Clyde's services are at the forefront of technology in the assessment of preclinical cardiotoxicity. In addition to supporting our existing customer base, your task will be to identify and develop potential new business from the North America's leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
While we are flexible on location, the ideal candidate will divide their time between Clyde's headquarters in BioCity Scotland and visiting client sites in North America.
- Develop and implement tactical plans maximise revenues in the assigned areas
- Negotiate contracts and execute pricing strategy to maintain existing business and develop new business
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions
- Post graduate life sciences degree
- Experience in cardiac electrophysiology
- 3-5+ years sales experience within a service environment, ideally in preclinical services
- CRO experience preferred
- Willingness and ability to travel throughout the United States (25-50%)