Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities:
Working directly with the company Directors, the candidate will provide office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
Administrative Assistant Job Duties:
- Maintains Enquiries and signed contract Master Schedule
- Issues contract references numbers for each enquiry and signed contract.
- Ensures correct dates for contract start and finish times for the Master Schedule
- Generate and Issue contracts and other related correspondence
- Maintain Office record system
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedure system; Update reading lists, issue review requirements, distribute new SOP’s
- Ensure all standard proformas are current and available
- Be responsible for organising couriers
- Maintain office stationary
- Organise accommodation and travel arrangements for Directors
- Maintain Staff holiday rosters
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Competitive salary, 25 days annual leave,(+1), plus statutory public holidays. Immediate start for the successful candidate.