Kinetik Wellbeing are looking to expand their team and recruit a National Account Executive (NAE) to join their team. They are at an exciting time of growth and so this is an excellent time to join and make an impact to the organisation. The role is full time and based in Nottingham with some national travel as the role develops.
About the role
The role will ideally suit a current NAE or Junior Account Manager who has the ability to have sole responsibility for their own accounts, including some of the largest retailers on the high street. The role reports directly to the Business Development Manager for UK & Exports.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Helping to develop and deliver forecasts, strategies, plans and budgets for customers
- Working with customers to stimulate sales growth
- Identifying and winning new business for brands, and developing own label opportunities
- Measuring and improving profitability through new product development and identifying new customers
- Planning and delivering promotions
- Keeping internal systems accurate and up to date and compliant
- Delivering new product development and organising key events with customers
Our ideal candidate has the following:
- An excellent reputation in selling within a recognised FMCG environment
- Strong academic qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a can do attitude
- A self starter, proven to execute ideas from start to finish
- Commercially astute
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Strong IT skills, including Excel and Office
- Experience and proven ability to present and negotiate with clients
- Competitive salary plus a discretionary bonus scheme.
- The individual will also be provided with a mobile phone and laptop.