Antibody Analytics is a young, innovative and dynamic contract research organisation with big ambitions and are looking for a senior scientist to expand the team.
Antibody Analytics is a young, innovative and dynamic contract research organisation with big ambitions and are looking to expand our team!
We are a company run by scientists and are recruiting our core team to grow the business. We specialise in the functional characterisation of biotherapeutics with industry leading expertise in the design, development, performance and interpretation of biological assays. We have established a comprehensive range of customisable state-of-the-art methodologies including many that are based upon proprietary and innovative approaches that transform the analysis of biotherapeutics and deliver significant advantages to our customers. We are looking to recruit for the following positions:
- Overall responsibility for managing client studies to high standards.
- Act as the technical expert and primary contact for client studies.
- Assist in defining and implementing the company's systems and processes.
- Drive the creation of new cell based assays to support characterisation of biotherapeutics.
- Contribute to development with some hands-on laboratory work.
- Supervise and review activities of junior staff.
- Engage customers to establish key relationships and understand long term requirements.
- Ensure the smooth running of a research laboratory and comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Act as mentor of junior staff.
- Study management within a contract research organisation and client communication.
- Working within a regulated environment (GxP).
- Mammalian cell culture.
- Management of lot release and/or biosimilar characterisation studies (cell based).
- Expert knowledge in the analysis and interpretation of bioassay data.
- Assay development.
- Evaluation and interpretation of data from biological assays.
- Life Sciences Degree.
- Salary - up to £40k.
- Full time permanent position.
How to apply:
Antibody Analytics is based at BioCity Scotland. If you would like to apply for the position, please visit www.antibodyanalytics.webfactorysite.co.uk/careers. All applications are confidential.
Closing date: 14 Mar 17; the position may be filled sooner if a suitable applicant is found